EVALUATION AND APPLICATION PROCESS
The following must be completed before new student application can be processed:
1. Evaluation, testing, and recommendation request must be completed.
2. $25.00 application and testing fee (this will apply to your entrance fee if accepted).
3. Three recommendations; from your current teacher, your principal, and one from an adult
non-family member. The evaluation committee will contact all recommendors.
4. Placement testing and interview with teacher (please make an appointment).
5. Previous school records, which includes copies of transcripts, report cards, and recent achievement tests. A copy of these records will be accepted.
6. Parent and student interview with the principal (please make an appointment)
You will then be notified if you may pursue enrollment. Please turn the following information before you begin attending school.
1. Enrollment packet (which includes)
- New Student Application Form
- Completed New Student Information Form (from all parents and students grade 5 and up)
- Signed Commitment Statement (from all parents and students)
- Completed and Signed Permissions Sheet
- Immunization and Medical Form
- Field Trip and Continuing Consent Forms
- Financial Responsibility Form
2. A copy of the student’s birth certificate
3. The first half of the entrance fee